Wednesday

Speed KIlls

My coach kevin's fav saying is "Speed Kills" So I have focused on getting faster this year. This week I have really saw my times improve over 30m,60m, 200m,400m all in workouts. This gets me really excited to compete. Next week we are hoping to get the official speed gates out to see what I really got right now. I am pumped! Today was a hard workout I ran 400m 2min rest 200m one min rest 20mm then 8min and than repeat! Everything felt good and the first 400m went really well I felt relaxed and fast! I don't know if you'll ever hear a pole vaulter say that :) I have been working really hard so its good to see the times go down. Also I have been watching my food and revamped what I eat. This has got me lighter and leaner and I feel better than ever. I will touch on diets tomorrow. Thanks to mike and Jon trainers at performance east!They set me up with the right nutrition! check them out at
www.performance-east.com

No comments:

Post a Comment