Friday

Sorry it's been to long!

Its been defiantly to long since I last wrote! I apologize for this and say it will never happen again. The weather the past week has been less than stellar b ut it seem it is getting nicer. I am training my butt off! I feel fitter and stronger and faster than ever before. I am competiting in my first hep. On June 11th which are my nationals trails then I have 12days to recover from it, than its Nationals! I am working a lot on my technical events tiring to polish them up as much as possible. Seeing as there is not many meets here prior to nationals I have to prepare! It is important to make the best of each day and stay focused! I am excited to see how I will do. So I just keep training working and eating well! Well thanks for reading tomorrow is a cheat day so I can eat whatever I want. My goal is to find the best cookie in halifax! I will keep you posted!
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment